The Irish Grocers Benevolent Fund is a nationally registered Irish charity, which assists people in the retail, wholesale and supplier trade sector in Ireland. The objective of the Fund is to provide financial relief for persons in need, who have been involved in the Food and Beverage Trades. This includes retail grocers, wholesalers, manufacturers and general suppliers to the industry. Since its launch almost 40 years ago, enormous work has been done to relieve hardship amongst unemployed and retired members who have fallen on difficult times because of ill health, unemployment, or bereavement.
The IGBF is now helping;
- Widows and orphans, of members of the trade.
- Elderly and retired members in need.
- Members whose dependents are seriously ill.
- Cases of hardship arising from prolonged unemployment.
- Members in need of nursing care at home or in an institution.
Date: Sunday 8th April ’18
Race Time: 11.00am
Location: Phoenix Park, Dublin
Price: 10k €30 + Booking Fees, 5k €25 + Booking Fees, Child €10 + Booking Fees
Date: Sunday 8th October ’17
Location: Corkagh Park, Dublin
Price: Adult €30 + Booking Fees, Child €10 + Booking Fees
Proudly Sponsored by